1.2

I signed up for the service and was interested in using them to get leads. Once I signed up it took them two days to charge my card. I emailed Customer Service and asked them to please postpone starting my service as I had an issue arise that would keep me from being able to start this. No response. Text the sales agent....no response. Thought they received as the next day was no charge. I went out of town for a couple of weeks for a family matter and came back to their charge. I also got an email about posting an ad. I responded with please do not post as I had asked to stop service and I got a response back confirming they would not do that . I disputed the withdrawal with my bank and was charged another time that I had to do the same thing as I still had not had anyone contact me.

I finally got a "lovely" email from a rep named Katya who was asking for the funds to be returned. I notified her of the initial email and attempts to contact then I also let her know that I was receiving complaints about the ads people were seeing. One agent told me I should not be using their listing without permission and was very upset that the ads were misleading and I was gaining leads from their listing. I was disappointed in everything and no contact and wanted to be reached out to. Her response was this is beyond a call and to return the money otherwise they would sue.

I politely have asked her one more time to have some call me to handle this as she is very hostile and reactive rather than proactive. This issue has been going on since August and I am just now being reached out to in October. I cant confirm the leads because I never got any...though I can imagine they are in my spam folder. I checked a site once that they use called Aiva and it seemed many of the leads were fake accounts (email addresses seemed unusually odd) or the leads responded with nasty messages and asked to be removed from this service. I even got a call from two people telling me to never have my service contact them again!

I would just like to have some real leads that are actual people that want service and I would like the ads to be appropriately reflective of my service. I cant even tell you what the ads look like.... never got proof they were even posted and where and when

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments